Apply for Free
The first step in the admission process is to apply to the university. In the application, you'll be asked about your major interests, your preference as to on-campus or online coursework, and to also provide a record of the institutions you've attended.
- Submit an Online Application
- Submit transcript(s) from other colleges or universities
Have an official transcript from each accredited university, including any dual credit that you received in high school, sent to the Admissions office. Transcripts can be ordered online at the National Student Clearinghouse. Select the Electronic PDF option and have your transcript sent to email@example.com
If you have fewer than 24 hours of college credit since graduating high school, provide an official final high school transcript or GED scores
* Discover Veteran Benefits. To receive credit for your military service, submit a copy of your Joint Service Transcript to EKU. Joint Service Transcripts can be ordered at no cost here. Get more information about credits, registration and other services provided at the EKU Office of Military and Veteran Affairs.
* Apply for financial aid. Go to www.fafsa.gov to complete your FAFSA today. Be sure to include EKU’s school code – 001963.
* Apply for scholarships. Check out the Go Higher Grant available to KY residents